1. I’ve got to get my movie update out of the way. So if this is the only reason you’re reading this then you’re welcome for saving you ten minutes of reading the rest of this post just to get to my movie update. I’m very considerate of others. So here it is. Wonder Woman. The casting, the edits, the storyline, the flow and pizzazz of the whole thing couldn’t of been more perfect. I’m so in love with it. I’m also a fan girl at heart so I already have three Wonder Woman things on the way in the mail. It also doesn’t help my obsession that Gal Gadot is the real life Wonder Woman. She fought in wars, walked in pageants and oh yea..she was five months pregnant while shooting parts of the movie. I get a headache and I’m on the ground crying until I take an Advil. So don’t come running to me when the universe is in trouble. Call Gal instead.
2. I play in a softball league and I am terrible. I haven’t played since I was like ten and my skills obviously have not improved over the years. It’s too much pressure. But I am a bomb catcher. Already caught two pop flies not to brag or anything. But I also struck out like 500 times so I think I’m doing pretty descent.
3. Every time summer rolls around I start getting back into playing and learning card games. I’ve gotten back into Euchre. And I’ve been killing it. Treasure Lake beware. I’m bringing my card skills out from hibernation.
4. I got to spend the whole day with my cousins baby and she is the cutest thing on this planet. We ate cheerios. We went swimming (in a pool the size of a bath tub). Watched Say Yes to the Dress (starting her wedding planning young). And began teaching her important lessons in life. Like how Belle will be her favorite princess. Babies are the best thing ever. Until they start walking and talking back to you.
5. FOURTH OF JULY WAS LIT
6. It was the first time I ever went down a full on slip and slide. Mud and everything. And it was amazing.
7. I love dancing. Am I any good it? Depends who you ask. But if you ask me, I’m the best dancer. I feel like this is something I’ve never noticed about myself or I’m just realizing it now for some reason. Like the only reason I would want to go back to high school would be to kill it on the dance floor. It’s even more difficult when I’m working a wedding at the reception and every bone in my body is just wanting to break out in foot loose dance moves.
8. I tried a pizza sub for the first time too. Actually super delicious and the best decision I’ve ever made. Other best decision I ever made: buying those sneakers. $5 SNEAKERS. Heck yea that’s what I paid. I’m so proud that I’ve been telling everyone.
9. I’m really just trying to enjoy where I am in my life right now. Especially all the wonderful people that I get to enjoy it with.
10. AMERICA IS THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD. A thought I had while watching fireworks on the lawn while people would continuously scream “WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO” behind me. So blessed to live in this country.
EXTRA THING: Below is the most random video I’ve put together. But sometimes that’s what life is; random. A lot of the times I don’t feel like carrying around my beautiful heavy camera everywhere I go. But that shouldn’t stop me from still trying to record everything. Even using a phone to capture shots can become the best thing ever.
So there’s a short random ten things that have been happening to me since this summer started up.
Thanks for being good to me America